GSERM St. Gallen – Online in 2021
Due to the ongoing unclear situation with regard to the Covid-19 pandemic, the GSERM board has decided to run its St.Gallen programme 2021 online. All courses remain open for registration.
In light of this change, we are also reducing the fees for the June session. Please check in the pricing section.
We understand that some participants were looking forward to visiting Switzerland and joining in a course in-person and may not be satisfied with remote instructions. Networking during GSERM and participating in the social activities we ordinarily offer have been important parts of the whole programme. However, we learned from all the experiences last year and so we can incorporate these experiences into the GSERM St.Gallen programme from 3-25 June 2021. This will give you a great opportunity to get in touch with other students and researchers.
The GSERM Global School in Empirical Research Methods is a high-calibre integrated generic programme on methodology launched by the University of St. Gallen.
We welcome Master, PhD students, Post-Docs and also practitioners from all kinds of study fields and industries collecting data and analysing in different methods of statistics. You enhance your skills in block seminars taught by world-class faculty amongst an international crowd of participants.
At different locations in Europe we offer courses in quantitative and qualitative statistics. Participants choose one course per week (24 contact hours) worth 4 ECTS, network with fellow researchers, and enjoy an interesting cultural programme.
Courses are offered from basic up to advanced level. Accommodation is offered and can be booked at an additional cost. All courses are taught in English.
See Google calendar for our varied Social Programme (not available for 2021)
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF ST. GALLEN
- Founded in 1898
- Business, Law, Economics, and International Affairs
- 8.900 students (25% international), 700 doctoral students, 90 professors
- more than 200 partner universities worldwide
TOP GLOBAL RANKINGS OF UNIVERSITY OF ST. GALLEN
Today, rankings are available for all spheres of activity at the University of St. Gallen: teaching, research and further education. The rankings refer to individual courses of study, disciplines, programme types or the University as a whole.
Many rankings place us among the leading business universities in Europe.
- Financial Times Ranking, Masters in Management: 1st place among the best business universities worldwide with the Master in Strategy and International Management (SIM-HSG)
- Financial Times Ranking, Masters in Finance: 6th place among the best business universities worldwide with the Master in Banking and Finance
- Financial Times Ranking, Top European business school: 7th place among business schools in Europe
- CHE Ranking: Top group for business administration, economics, international relations and law in German-speaking Europe
- Handelsblatt: Top group in business administration and economics research in Europe
We received EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditation for our holistic education at the highest academic level, making us the first German-language university in Europe to have received both leading international seals of quality.
Please see further information about HSG Facts and Figures or HSG Research below: