GSERM St. Gallen
The GSERM Global School in Empirical Research Methods is a high-calibre integrated generic programme on methodology launched by the University of St. Gallen.
We welcome Master, PhD students, Post-Docs and also practitioners from all kinds of study fields and industries collecting data and analysing in different methods of statistics. You enhance your skills in block seminars taught by world-class faculty amongst an international crowd of participants.
At two different locations in Europe we offer courses in quantitative and qualitative statistics. Participants choose one course per week (24 contact hours) worth 4 ECTS, network with fellow researchers, and enjoy an interesting cultural programme.
Courses are offered from basic up to research level. Accommodation is offered and can be booked at an additional cost. All courses are taught in English.
See Google calendar for our schedule. The social programme will be announced soon.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF ST. GALLEN
- Founded in 1898
- Business, Law, Economics, and International Affairs
- 8.500 students (25% international), 700 doctoral students, 80 professors
- more than 180 partner universities worldwide
TOP GLOBAL RANKINGS OF UNIVERSITY OF ST. GALLEN
Today, rankings are available for all spheres of activity at the University of St. Gallen: teaching, research and further education. The rankings refer to individual courses of study, disciplines, programme types or the University as a whole.
Many rankings place us among the leading business universities in Europe.
- Financial Times Ranking, Masters in Management: 1st place among the best business universities worldwide with the Master in Strategy and International Management (SIM-HSG)
- Financial Times Ranking, Masters in Finance: 8th place among the best business universities worldwide with the Master in Banking and Finance
- Financial Times Ranking, Top European business school: 4th place among business schools in Europe
- CHE Ranking: Top group for business administration, economics, international relations and law in German-speaking Europe
- Handelsblatt: Top group in business administration and economics research in Europe
We received EQUIS and AACSB accreditation for our holistic education at the highest academic level, making us the first German-language university in Europe to have received both leading international seals of quality.
Please see further information about HSG Facts and Figures or HSG Research below: