Course Information & Services
- Individual consultation on database introduction for specific questions regarding your own research
- Use of the universities library
- Karl Emil Wild evening lecture series on questions of research methodology (at University of St. Gallen)
- Social Programme on evenings & weekends
- Free Access to Sports Lessons and Gym (at University of St. Gallen and BI Norwegian Business School)
- Beverages & fruit before class
- WiFi on campus / accommodation
- Support of GSERM team (24 h hotline)
- Accommodation (if requested)
- University of St. Gallen transcript with 4 ECTS if you successfully pass the exam
- Taking the exam is not mandatory
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon email request to email@example.com
- Network with fellow researchers from all over the globe and very devoted international GSERM faculty
GSERM is structured in different modules. Participants select one course per week as these courses are taught concurrently. You can find a detailed course description by clicking on the course name.
GSERM courses are divided into different levels: basic, intermediate, advanced and research. Please pay careful attention to indicated levels in the course directory. Courses on research level (PEF-courses) are especially designed for PhD students in Economics with substantial background in quantitative methods.
Some classes will be taught in computer labs. However, private laptops are highly recommended. Be aware of different software requirements depending on courses. Information will follow after application deadline.